Coordination, Early Years - São Paulo, Bairro Ipiranga (SP)
Are you passionate about Early Years learning and teacher development? Do you like to lead teachers but also have a gift for the administrative part ? Would you like to help and inspire students and their parents right at the start of their learning journey?
Do you have a degree in Early childhood studies (“Pedagogia”) and experience as a coordinator in an international bilingual school?
If you are looking for a long term- permanent post within Red House International School Ipiranga, then this superb opportunity as Founding Early Years Coordinator may be the perfect position for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
To be considered you will need to be an inspirational Early Years Educator who is able to bring a high level of experience to our school.
The successful candidate will have a motivational and inspirational attitude and a fun, charismatic style tempered with powerful leadership. You will be able to lead a team of newly appointed teachers and assistants, deliver insightful learning opportunities on the full list of topics that covers every area of our bilingual- international curriculum.
We expect a degree in pedagogy, classroom and leadership experience.
This Early Years Educator’s role involves you leading a newly appointed team of passionate educators. Together with the school´s principal, you will be responsible for the pedagogical future of the school and you are part of the schools SLT.
In conjunction with the Headteacher and Assistant Headteachers, you need...
- To motivate, inspire, challenge and support pupils and staff in the Early Years team.
- To have an excellent knowledge of the Early Years curriculum.
- To ensure statutory duties and school procedures and policies are met in the Early Years.
- To contribute to school policies and procedures – with a specific focus for Early Years.
- To support colleagues to create a safe and stimulating environment for learning for all pupils.
- To take a strategic role evaluating the school’s Early Years provision and outcomes.
- To work with staff to promote best and innovative practice to enrich teaching and learning in the Early Years.
- To lead the Early Years team to achieve high quality teaching, effective use of resources and the highest standards of learning and achievement for all pupils.
- To monitor teaching and learning activities to ensure all pupils are able to make progress in all areas of learning.
- To monitor and evaluate standards within Early Years, analysing data and to use this information to set targets and to inform future planning.
- To take a lead role in developing new initiatives and monitor and evaluate their success.
- To lead the team in ensuring effective communication with parents/carers, other colleagues and the wider community.
- To be committed to personal continued professional development.
- Undertake any other duties commensurate with the level of the post, as required to ensure the efficient and effective running of the school.